Behörden des Landratsamtes

Here you will find a list of all cases and the competent official or the appropriate authority in the district office ( Hildburghausen ) .

Waste consulting , waste disposal , waste lawOffice waste
sewageWater – and sewage
registration re-registration,signing offcompetent registration authority of each municipality
Asylum seekers ( social assistance )social security office
certificate of residenceforeigners Authority
training AssistanceOffice of Administration school
Foreign Affairsforeigners Authority
Building inspection , building permit processOffice of Building Control
rubbleOffice waste
building plansPrivate remit of local authorities
Aid ( unique )social security office
summary proceedingsfine point
conservationMonument Protection Authority
Integration assistance for disabledsocial security office
Parental concernsYouth office
Driving licensesAuthority license
certificates of good conductlook at registration re-registration,signing off
garden rubbish 
health serviceHealth Department
trade registration re-registration,signing offcommercial office
Social , disabled, elderly
Youth office
Social and Cultural Office 
Juvenile court / Youth ProtectionYouth office
civil protectionFire – and civil protection
Daycare and day care
(Expert advice)
Youth office
Vehicle registrationsvehicle registration
Tax cardslook at registration re-registration,signing off
Garbage disposal, garbage cans , garbage bagsOffice waste
garbage feesOffice waste
Name change after BGBsee marriages
Name changes after the name change lawPeople and Nationality Authority
Nature and landscape conservation , species protectionNature conservation authorities
identity cardslook at registration re-registration,signing off
foster careYouth office
PublicationsOffice of District Administrator
pension applicationssee worker and employee pensions
rescue services

Rescue service / rescue center phone:

03685 / 706364

Environmental Protection ( technically )environmental Agency
Maintenance and advance paymentYouth office
Maintenance Insurance for conscripts and
Community service
social security office
veterinaryVeterinary – and Food Control Office
guardianshipsYouth office
water supplysee sanitation
housing benefitSocial Welfare Office / Housing Benefit office

The switch can be accessed via phone: 03685 / 445-0